7.16.2012

Well, Hello There!

Once again, it's been a while since I've posted. I keep promising myself I'm going to get better at posting. But, lets face it.... I think it's safe to say I'm probably not! {sad, but true!}
So, where did we leave off? Oh yeah, my sweet baby was 11 Months Old-- well since then we have enjoyed a few family outings, had some out of town family visit, had some sweet friends over and even took a family trip to the beach for a night! Enjoy the photo dump!!






 My 4th of July inspired fruit/cheese plate











 With sweet Ansley



 "helping" her sister


 B just woke up and is ready for a day at the beach!!!




 jumping the waves with Daddy!









 Hey, where's Brandon??? I still can't believe he let the kids do this! Good sport!!!!
 The beach wore Miss Baylor out!
.... and sweet Lawson

No comments:

Post a Comment